Sunday, June 3, 2007

Liverpool FC

I'm a football fans of Liverpool FC. Its one of those big n famous club in England. Last few days the club just released a new away kit for the coming season and its really pretty.


Wow.. this is it.. The new Liverpool away kits for the coming season.. I really wanna get 1 soon but need to wait cause its still unavailable in Malaysia and i think it gonna be expensive.. Hopefully i can get it b4 my birthday.. haha..




Here's another Liverpool Home Kits for the 06/07 season.. Still dunno yet there will be any changes on this home kit or not.. I just got 1 from my brother... it cost me RM 190.00... Damn expensive but it worth on it..

Hopefully in the next season Liverpool gonna be the champion of EPL...

~~You Will Never Walk Alone~~

LIVERPOOL FC

No comments: